12.10.2012

Story of my life

No big secret that I'm independent....or completely content with doing things on my own...so this horoscope came as a bit of a gut punch....because I've been trying sooo hard to not be so closed off...I've pushed a lot of wonderful people away because I've always just assumed if I don't let them get too close I won't get hurt.
 
Idk...I'll figure it out....eventually....
 
"You might be keeping yourself somewhat detached from the people who care about you most right now -- are you sure you're not pushing them away? Right now it's important that you connect with others, not disconnect. Look into this today. Ask one or two friends if they feel you're closed off or aloof. Pick their brain for ideas on how you can open yourself up a bit more. It's about time that you trusted in others enough to show them who you really are."

No comments :

Post a Comment