3.10.2012

Some of my favorite inspirations...

I've been slacking again...and I know...but I haven't had a lot going on besides the mundane crap that goes on week to week...so I'm taking a minute to be inspired...and I want to share a few of my favorite inspirational quotes....sayings...whatever you want to call it...the things that give me a warm fuzzy :o)

  • I can be changed by what happens to me. I refuse to be reduced by it.
  • Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.
  • Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.
  • You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment that you will ever make.
  • The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.
  • Don't ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, and my kindness for weakness.
  • Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure the difficult one.
  • People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough.. Give your best anyway.
  • Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
  • When we put our problems in God's hands, He puts His peace in our hearts.
  • What comes easy, won't always last. And what will last, won't always come easy.
  • Welcome the unexpected changes in life. Learn to bend with grace and humility. Grow through it all and never forget to take notice of the beauty changes can bring.
  • It takes a strong heart to love, but it takes an even stronger heart to love after it’s been broken.
  • Smile when you're hurt. Laugh when you want to cry. Have faith in yourself when nothing seems right. Believe in your heart. Trust that even though it’s hard now, in the end you’ll be okay.

No comments :

Post a Comment