5.03.2012

These chucks were made for walking...

I've been thinking about this post for awhile now - not sure how to write it, or even if I should. It really is a sensitive subject right now and I've had to keep a few things to myself. We all know I internalize a lot - my sister gets to hear the majority of all my struggles - but everyone else is kept in the dark. A few friends who know me well enough to know something is wrong, know - but they don't dare force me to talk about it.
E and I are moving. This wasn't a quick decision - it was very thought out, prayed about, and an extremely overanalyzed (on my part) decision. I've weighed every option - made my pros and cons lists (like a good Capricorn would) and when it comes down to it, this move is a good move for me and E - and that is my main priority. We are very excited to be closer to my sister and nephews - but far enough that we have our own space.
I feel strongly that this is what is supposed to happen. I feel very blessed with this opportunity and I'm looking forward to the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment